Monday 14 May 2012

Thing 3

So I went into Google & there I am! I had to put Doncaster in after my name though.  It's a bit surreal seeing yourself mentioned so many times when you haven't put yourself there!  The only thing I didn't like was my postcode was there for all to see, but I guess that's just a sign of the times.  My work with the Six Book Challenge in College was there and the fact you can contact me about the Doncaster Book Awards of which I'm secretary.  My twitter and Facebook are there too, which I suppose I expected.  Also one of my subject pages (languages) is there, but I don't know why only that one is there and not all the others.  My business subject page was on page 2 of Google, but I haven't found the rest yet!

The first reference is for a Linkedln account which I opened but never use, so I suppose that's confusing for people, however the Doncaster book Awards is the first big news atem about me, so I'm pleased with that.  It is good that my things come up from work on that first page too.  It just shows there's nowhere to hide in this day and age!

No comments:

Post a Comment